Wednesday 31 August 2011

Life Book - more info and payment plans



Hi guys! I've had such an amazing response to introducing Life Book already! I'm so pleased to hear that many of you are SO excited about it! :) (As am I)!! :-)

I just want to clear a few bits up, particularly about payment plans about which I received a lot of questions.

Before I go into the payment plans though, I just want to point out that those who are concerned about budget and paying $99 for the course, that though it may seem like a lot of money, please realise that that amount of money gets you a whole year of mixed media lessons (a minimum of 24 lessons) + 1 other of my courses (which is another miminimum of approx 6 lessons AND all the extras of artist interviews, art journal prompts, extra PDFs to inspire you etc etc.

So while $99 might seem like a lot of money, in fact, the lessons turn out to be approx ONLY $3 per lesson and that doesn't even account for all the extras you get.

So, I do totally understand that $99 seems like a lot of money, but if you spread it out over the year and see it as an invaluable investment in a wealth of information spread out over the year, not to mention all the artsy connections you will make on the course, it ends up very cheap!

All that said, I do know that parting with $99 at once, isn't always easy for people, so I will be making installment payment plans available. Doing this though, will cause a lot more administrative work for me, so the installment amounts will be a bit higher than if you paid in one go.

So, while the one off payment will be $99 (or $129 or $149), the installment payment plan will charge you: $37.50 every 4 months (so 3 times) from the moment you sign up (as long as sign up happens between October 3rd 2011 and 1st May 2012).

If you sign up after 1st May 2012 you will be able to pay in 2 installments of $56.25, and if you sign up after 1st September it will not be possible to pay in installments as then there are only 4 months left on the course, so the payment plan will then revert back to the one off payment of $99.

Note:
  • There will only be payment plans available for the basic package (not for the other two).

  • I will also make a [limited] very low payment plan available, for those with more financial trouble. This might be something like $13 a month or something along those lines but still need to think about this. This plan will only be available to about 10-15 people who fit the profile, as again: it adds massive administration work on my part.

  • Installments will be set up through paypal and automatically be taken out of your account every 4 months (or 1 month if you're on the 1 month plan).

  • In order to stay true to my affiliates, you will need to go through 2 steps when setting up your installment payment plan. You will initially have to buy a "token sign up" for 0.5 cents through ejunkie and then set up your actual proper subscription payment through paypal. This way I can keep track of where you 'came from' and that way I can award the appropriate affiliate fee to the guest teachers (should you have come through one of their links). If this is confusing, don't worry too much about it, just know there are two steps to the sign up process for installment payment plans.

Hope this helps clear up some questions about the plans!! If you have any more questions, pls do not hesitate to ask me.

I hope you will join us! It's going to be awesome working together with these incredible teachers, making art, connecting, growing and developing for A WHOLE YEAR!!

So, come join us (Wyanne, Jane Davenport, Mystele, Rhomany, Samantha Kira, Connie Hozvicka, Gritty Jane (Jane DesRosier), Adriana Almanza, Goddess Leonie, Jodi Ohl, Bonnie Rose Bryan, Guadalupe Cabal, Effy Wild, Juliette Crane, and MEEEEEE :)))!

Registration opens on October 3rd!

Classes begin 1st of Jan 2012!


Big hugs! :-)






PS. don't forget this ->>>>>

you are a wonderful expression of the universe

16 comments:

  1. Tam, this course is truly an incredible value. It's very exciting to read about all the lessons that are coming throughout the year :) You're very kind to offer an installment plan!

    I'll be checking my finances cos I would love to sign up. I'm more of a "pull-the-bandaid-off-in-one-swoop type and just would try to pay the full price at once. It's so helpful you are offering these options though.

    Blessings to you...Hope you're having a great week!

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tam

    I will be signing up too and my 14 year old daughter Angelica will be joining in which will make it all extra special. We have been working slowly through your Art Heart & Healing workshops this month and loving the inspiration.

    Personally I think what you do and your style of video making is just brilliant, on another note, I am registered blind and at times find the text on bright yellow background in the videos extremely difficult to read hence asking my daughter to join in but other than that everything else is so inspiring and clear, I wanted to thank you for doing all that you give out and share of yourself, you truly are an amazingly talented special young lady Tam :)

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx for this, it's a greyt help and much appreciated
    hugs
    joan in italy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to the registration!!!
    I have just a little question :-) I want to buy the version with 2 of your courses with it, can I begin with them right after the payment 3 October?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be signing up for sure. You have one of my favourite artists on board - Ady Almanza and she inspires me soooo much. It's great to see that she will be contributing to this. I did the 21 secrets course which many of you took part in during the summer, it was great fun and I got many ideas from it. I'm really looking forward to concentrating on these mixed media lessons next year. I'm sure they're going to be really popular.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tam, you're amazing :) l will do that, it will be good for me to be connected with you all ladies and Tam for the next Year is, iwill be in :) Big brings xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. MC-designs has a good question which I also would like to echo: will the art courses that come with the Life Book be immediately available (for those of us who just can't wait), or will we need to wait until January 2012?

    Super Excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so looking forward to this, Tam! Thank you for setting up all the payment plans and opening up payment in October so it's before the expensive holidays. I'm hoping I can save up between now and then and just pay at once. But I have to say as someone who is disabled and on a very limited budget you are AWESOME! Thank you for trying to make this available to as many people as possible. I know it's greatly appreciated by many who are low income or on a very limited monthly budget. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this course, Tam! It's an incredible value and I'm really looking forward to starting my Life Book journey!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for considering us poor people and all the work I know you'll put into this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Add me to your Life book courses Tam ! Jandee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous! Hoping to join you. I too am taking 21 secrets, so inspiring. And I think this will prove to be a joyful inspiration throughout the year :) Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tammy do you think I'd be allowed to study this class? Jane as banned me from buying her work or entering any of her classes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Tam!! I'm so stoked about Life Book! And I was very (pleasantly) surprised when I saw that the price for Life Book also included a second of your courses.

    I'll be there!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Greetings Tam,

    Wow, what a wonderful opportunity that you are giving others, by not only allowing others to learn from yourself as well as these wonderful teachers, but also the opportunity to have those who may not be able to afford the upfront cost of these great classes via payments. I would love to hear more about the payment options as I am a student and a mother, whose company recently got bought out by another and when the take over took place, us old employees were replaced by new ones. So as I'd love to take this class, I can't say that I could afford it upfront. There are many out there that are more in need then I and of course, I can't say pick me over anyone else. I'd love to be given the chance, but understand if others are more deserving. Thank you kindly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ namaah: thank you so much for your message! pls email me regarding payment plans on willowing AT gmail dot com

    thank you everyone else for your enthusiastic support and messages, yay! hope to see you all on the course! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me. I appreciate you! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...